Significant improvement for Northbound Neopanamax Non-Booked Waiting times from 11 days (average) to 6 days and -2 days for southbounds, from 5 days to 3 days.
At Panamax Locks, Non-Booked vessels waiting times remain dynamic, with increases for Southbounds Supers and Regulars of +1 day for both.
How can we help with your Panama Canal Transit?
- Booking system – secure booking slots via 1st period, 2nd period, and 3rd period booking competition.
- Booking auction – submitting bids to secure booking auction slots.
- Pre-Arrival – coordinating with the vessel Master for timely submission of all pre-arrival information within 96 hours pre-arrival as required by the Panama Canal Authority.
- Transit Guarantees – payment to the Panama Canal Authority.
- Maiden Transit – coordination with vessel owner and the Panama Canal Authority to insure vessels are in compliance for a 1st time passing of the Panama Canal.
- Owners matters – coordination of bunkering, collection of bunker samples, CTM, crew changes, provisions and supplies, spare parts transfer, surveys, repairs and maintenance.