Neopanamax locks: Average increase of 1 day for neo-Panamax locks but of 4 days for Southbound Panamax Plus vessels.
Panamax Locks: Increase of 1-day average for both Southbound Regulars and Supers as well as Northbound Regulars. Northbound Supers’ waiting times remain 4 days on average.
Find May 7 Non-Booked Waiting times for reference below.
How can we help with your Panama Canal Transit?
- Booking system – secure booking slots via 1st period, 2nd period, and 3rd-period booking competition.
- Booking auction – submitting bids to secure booking auction slots.
- Pre-Arrival – coordinating with the vessel Master for timely submission of all pre-arrival information within 96 hours pre-arrival as required by the Panama Canal Authority.
- Transit Guarantees – payment to the Panama Canal Authority.
- Maiden Transit – coordination with vessel owner and the Panama Canal Authority to ensure vessels are in compliance for a 1st time passing of the Panama Canal.
- Owners matters – coordination of bunkering, collection of bunker samples, CTM, crew changes, provisions and supplies, spare parts transfer, surveys, repairs, and maintenance.
In need of other services?
Learn more about our Port Agency service, Liner Agency, Vessel Husbandry, Seafarers Certifications, and Yacht Concierge.