Neopanamax locks: Non-Booked vessel waiting times have increased by a 1-day average for both directions in Neopanamax locks, except for Panamax Plus Southbound which remains on 16 days average since May 5.
Panamax locks: Regulars Non-Booked waiting times remain the same as on May 5 but for Supers, average waiting times have improved 1 day (average) for northbound and 2 days for southbound transits.
May 4th Waiting Time reference:
How can we help with your Panama Canal Transit?
- Booking system – secure booking slots via 1st period, 2nd period, and 3rd-period booking competition.
- Booking auction – submitting bids to secure booking auction slots.
- Pre-Arrival – coordinating with the vessel Master for timely submission of all pre-arrival information within 96 hours pre-arrival as required by the Panama Canal Authority.
- Transit Guarantees – payment to the Panama Canal Authority.
- Maiden Transit – coordination with the vessel owner and the Panama Canal Authority to ensure vessels are in compliance for a 1st time passing of the Panama Canal.
- Owners matters – coordination of bunkering, collection of bunker samples, CTM, crew changes, provisions and supplies, spare parts transfer, surveys, repairs, and maintenance.