Neopanamax Locks: Increases 1 to 2 days for Non-Booked vessels’ Waiting times at the Neopanamax Locks compared with May 2nd figures.
Panamax Locks: Southbound Supers show improvement on their average waiting times for Non-booked vessels while Regulars in the same direction faced an average waiting time increase of 1 day.
How can we help with your Panama Canal Transit?
- Booking system – secure booking slots via 1st period, 2nd period, and 3rd-period booking competition.
- Booking auction – submitting bids to secure booking auction slots.
- Pre-Arrival – coordinating with the vessel Master for timely submission of all pre-arrival information within 96 hours pre-arrival as required by the Panama Canal Authority.
- Transit Guarantees – payment to the Panama Canal Authority.
- Maiden Transit – coordination with vessel owner and the Panama Canal Authority to ensure vessels are in compliance for a 1st time passing of the Panama Canal.
- Owners matters – coordination of bunkering, collection of bunker samples, CTM, crew changes, provisions and supplies, spare parts transfer, surveys, repairs, and maintenance.
In need of other services?
Learn more about our Port Agency service, Liner Agency, Vessel Husbandry, Seafarers Certifications, and Yacht Concierge.