Neopanamax locks: increases of 1 day (average) for non-booked waiting times at the Panama Canal for both directions.
Panamax locks: Waiting times for Southbound Regulars remain steady while for Northbound Regulars and Supers (in both directions) average waiting time has increased in 1 day
How can we help with your Panama Canal Transit?
- Booking system – secure booking slots via 1st period, 2nd period, and 3rd-period booking competition.
- Booking auction – submitting bids to secure booking auction slots.
- Pre-Arrival – coordinating with the vessel Master for timely submission of all pre-arrival information within 96 hours pre-arrival as required by the Panama Canal Authority.
- Transit Guarantees – payment to the Panama Canal Authority.
- Maiden Transit – coordination with the vessel owner and the Panama Canal Authority to ensure vessels are in compliance for a 1st time passing of the Panama Canal.
- Owners matters – coordination of bunkering, collection of bunker samples, CTM, crew changes, provisions and supplies, spare parts transfer, surveys, repairs, and maintenance.