The extensive program (48 itineraries) covers 6 continents and 35 different countries
From the volcanoes of the Pacific Ring of Fire to the Northeast Passage wildlife and Japan’s historic western coast, Scenic Eclipse will take passengers on an ultra-luxury voyage of discovery to regions that are largely untouched.
In celebration of the new launch, Scenic Cruises is offering savings of up to 20% on selected sailings for bookings paid in full 12 months before departure.
All new bookings
All new bookings are covered by the flexible booking policy of the company, enabling customers to defer their trip to another travel date/itinerary up to 60 days before departure and come with the Deposit Protection Plan of Scenic included.
Highlights of the new 2022-2023 collection include:
- 16-day Beyond the Antarctic Circle visiting just after the summer solstice. Guests can enjoy plenty of daylight for discovery expeditions. Cruise fares start from GBP 15,715 per person, departing from Buenos Aires on December 20, 2022.
- 14-day Jewels of the Russian Far East discovering some of the world’s least visited regions in Russia’s Far East and sailing through Chukotka and Kamchatka. Passengers can kayak around rocky cliff faces as well as explore Cold War vestiges on hikes around abandoned military barracks. Cruise fares start from GBP 14,105 per person departing May 27 and July 25, 2023.
13day Fire & Ocean
- 13-day Fire & Ocean – Russia’s Kamchatka & The Kurils venturing along one of the most active plate boundaries in the world, The Pacific Ring of Fire. The Kuril Islands are home to at least a hundred volcanoes and have developed into a chain of dramatic landscapes with ample wildlife. Passengers can discover the history of the Ainu people, as well as learn the intricacies of the dispute between Japan and Russia over the islands. Cruise fares start from GBP 13,525 per person departing June 9 and July 13, 2023.
- 26-day Cross the Legendary Northeast Passage from Nome US to Tromso Norway with highlights including Novaya Zemlya, the 3rd largest wilderness area in Europe, as well as the world’s northernmost archipelago, Franz Josef Land. Cruise fares start from GBP 23,515 per person departing August 6, 2023.
- 12-day Japan: A Journey Through Time from Otaru to Kobe-Osaka, including a call at Aomori to witness one of the biggest and best-preserved archaeological dig sites. Cruise fares start from GBP 12,580 per person departing June 21, 2023.
12day Natural Wonders
- 12-day Natural Wonders of Japan, exploring the eastern coast. Along the way, guests can learn of the history of the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route, and one of Japan’s most powerful feudal lords, Date Masamune. Cruise fares start from GBP 12,580 per person departing July 2, 2023. For a complete circumnavigation cruise of Japan, passengers can combine the 2 sailings from GBP 21,755 departing June 21, 2023.