Cruising : iscover ‘Celebrated Cultures & Treasured Temples’ on Crystal’s Epic 2024 World Cruise
MIAMI, – Today Crystal Cruises announced its highly anticipated 2024 World Cruise, a 105-night epic adventure aboard Crystal Serenity exploring the Southern Hemisphere and beyond from Miami to Rome, January 5 – April 20, 2024. ‘Celebrated Cultures & Treasured Temples’ marks Crystal’s 27th World Cruise and features a near circumnavigation of the globe with 49 ports of call in 22 countries and destinations including the Panama Canal; Mexico; French Polynesia; the South Pacific; New Zealand; Australia; Indonesia; Sri Lanka; India; the Red Sea, the Suez Canal; and the Mediterranean isles of Cyprus, Crete, and Sicily.
Guests who were booked on Crystal’s canceled 2022 World Cruise will enjoy an exclusive booking window from September 21 – 30, 2021, and opens for reservations to the public on October 1, 2021. Guests will benefit from 2-for-1 fares including Book Now Savings of up to $17,250 per guest.
Showcasing a captivating mix of coastal enclaves less traveled, storied islands, and chic cosmopolitan capitals the voyage also features 14 overnight calls in intriguing cities including Panama City, Panama; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Bora Bora and Papeete, French Polynesia; Auckland and Napier, New Zealand; Hobart, (Tasmania), Sydney, and Cairns, Australia; Bali, Indonesia; Colombo, Sri Lanka; Cochin and Mumbai, India; and Eilat, Israel.
Rich with natural and cultural wonders, Crystal’s 27th World Cruise provides access to 45 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, from the striking Buddhas of Mumbai’s Elephanta Caves to the intriguing Land of Frankincense in Oman and the famed mosaics of Paphos in Cyprus.
‘Celebrated Cultures & Ancient Temples’ can be enjoyed as a 105-night World Cruise from Miami to Rome, or as an 89-night World Cruise from Los Angeles to Rome, both options affording Full World Cruise benefits. The itinerary is comprised of seven unique 13- to 18-night segments which can be combined for customized regional explorations affording an exclusive five percent savings.
World Cruise segments include:
- Panama Passage, 16 nights – Highlights include Key West, Cartagena’s UNESCO-listed Old Town, a Panama Canal transit, overnights in Panama City and Cabo San Lucas and calls in tropical San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua, and Huatulco, Mexico.
- French Polynesian Perfection, 13 nights – Luxurious days at sea and French Polynesian wonders abound including Nuka Hiva’s towering waterfalls, Rangiroa’s world-class dive sites and Mo’orea’s turquoise lagoons, as well as overnights in idyllic Papeete and Bora Bora.
- Pearls of the South Pacific, 14-nights – Beginning with an overnight in Papeete, this voyage features the beauty of Polynesia, Rarotonga’s vibrant reefs, the splendor of Fiji, the culture of Tonga, New Zealand’s Bay of Islands, and an overnight in Auckland, “City of Sails.”
- Fabled Fjords & Māori Majesties, 17 nights – The glacier-carved wonders of Fiordland National Park highlight this voyage featuring calls in Tauranga, Wellington, Picton, Christchurch, and Dunedin, New Zealand; and overnights in Napier, New Zealand; and Hobart (Tasmania) and Sydney, Australia.
- Australian & Indonesian Discovery, 14 nights – An overnight in Cairns, Australia offers Great Barrier Reef adventures while Darwin boasts outdoor pursuits in Kakadu National Park. Komodo Island thrills with its ‘dragons’ and overnight in Bali reveals mystical temples and lush landscapes.
- Cultural Kaleidoscope, 13 nights – An overnight in Colombo, Sri Lanka invites options for exotic exploration including the UNESCO-listed sacred city of Kandy, while overnights in Cochin and Mumbai, India, and calls in Malaysia and Thailand offer incredible temples, wildlife and urban vigor.
- The Sands of Time, 18 nights – A call-in Aqaba, Jordan is a doorway to ancient Petra and Wadi Rum, while sunny Eilat, Israel, tempts with spectacular reefs and jeep tours in the Negev Desert. A Suez Canal transit, calls in Cyprus and Crete and the timeless beauty of Sicily complete the journey.
Special events on board and ashore will highlight the Full 2024 World Cruise voyage, while dozens of shoreside Crystal Destination Discoveries™ allow guests to visit some of the world’s most remarkable UNESCO World Heritage sites. Optional curated experiences are offered to suit virtually every traveler’s preference from the architectural treasures of Sydney’s Opera House and Mumbai’s Shri Siddhivinayak Temple to natural wonders including Masaya Volcano National Park in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua, and the crystalline lagoons of Bora Bora. Guests with a taste for even deeper exploration may be tempted by an optional overland adventure to India’s Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Each of the Full World Cruise options includes benefits of air credits of $1,000 for the first two guests per stateroom; two complimentary private transfers between port city airport and the ship; an extravagant Gala Dinner event ashore; an exclusive shoreside World Cruise event; themed onboard events; special gifts; “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits of up to $2,000 per guest; and more!
Guests booking Crystal’s full 2024 World Cruise and combinable segments will enjoy 2-for-1 fares plus Book Now Savings, cruise deposits of 15 percent, as well as 2.5 percent Early Full Payment Savings. Crystal Society members will also enjoy an additional savings of 2.5 percent, and new-to-Crystal guests an additional two percent savings.
A leader in unrivaled luxury cruising for 30 years, Crystal Cruises distinguishes its ships and its voyages with fine details and nuances that make a big impact on discerning travelers. The all-inclusive experience features award-winning entertainment; diverse enrichment options; acclaimed Michelin-inspired dining in multiple specialty venues; unlimited pours of fine wines, beers, and premium spirits, and an unwavering standard of genuine, personal service for each guest.
Only the world-renowned Crystal Experience offers an unwavering, unparalleled standard of excellence and luxury across three distinct cruising options: Crystal Cruises, the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line; Crystal River Cruises, the World’s Most Luxurious River Cruise Line; and Crystal Expedition Cruises, taking Crystal’s acclaimed elegance to the farthest reaches of the world on bold adventures. Crystal has been recognized with top honors in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for a record 27 years including,
in 2019, for Best Medium-Ship Cruise Line for Crystal Cruises and Best River Cruise Line for Crystal River Cruises. Crystal was also voted “World’s Best” by the readers of Travel + Leisure for 24 years, including, in 2017 and 2020, Best River Cruise Line for Crystal River Cruises; and won “Cruise Line of the Year” and “Most Luxurious Guest Experience” by Virtuoso for 2018 & 2019. Crystal is proud to be a platinum partner of the advisors of ASTA.