Non-booked vessel’s transit is scheduled after the booked vessels, considering the daily canal capacity and resources available.
The only means to guarantee transit without delay is through the use of the booking system. For transits coordination, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neopanamax locks: Increase of 1 day (average) waiting time for Non-Booked Vessels for both Southbound and Northbound, in comparison with Waiting times for April 7.
Panamax locks: Southbound transits improved in 1 day their average waiting times for both Supers (6 days) and Regulars (3 days).
Disclaimer: Waiting times for non-booked vessels are dynamic and are subject to changes, operational loss of time, heavy arrivals, and seasonal fog.
How can we help?
- Booking system – secure booking slots via 1st period, 2nd period, and 3rd-period booking competition.
- Booking auction – submitting bids to secure booking auction slots.
- Pre-Arrival – coordinating with the vessel Master for timely submission of all pre-arrival information within 96 hours pre-arrival as required by the Panama Canal Authority.
- Transit Guarantees – payment to the Panama Canal Authority.
- Maiden Transit – coordination with the vessel owner and the Panama Canal Authority to ensure vessels are